From POKKT DOCUMENTATION
(Redirected from Flurry ios)
Flurry Pokkt Mediation
Last Update: 3rd April, 2019
Pokkt SDK version used: 7.5.0
Flurry SDK version used: 9.2.3 (GDPR Compliance)
Download Latest Version Pokkt Mediation.
- Please create account at https://dev.flurry.com and add your application.
- Please read instructions at https://developer.yahoo.com/flurry/docs/integrateflurry/ios/ to understand integration of iOS application with Flurry.
Step 1: Configure Pokkt Dashboard
- Create Account at https://www.pokkt.com
- Register your App here, then go in “Ad Network Settings” and add the data according to you like Api Key, Class name, Rewarded currency name and reward.
- To use the Flurry Mediation please enter the following details on Pokkt Dashboard:
- Class Name (required):This is the class name that you define inside your application to set up the network. Classname for the network can be set during SDK integration. If you are using Pokkt’s default adaptors for mediation, then class name will be “FlurryNetwork” (you can simply copy-paste it without the quotes).
- API Key (required):Login to your Flurry account. The Api Key is located in manage section.
- Virtual Currency(required):Provide reward value which user will get after the reward ad. This is the same value which you provide in Flurry dashboard.
- Screens:Pokkt screens should be mapped with Flurry Ad units.
- Screen Creation:For creating screen name, create screen name in Pokkt dashboard. Please check below screen shot.
- ECPM (required):Put your expected value of ECPM which will in turn rank this network in comparison to other configured networks.
- Enter Reporting API Auth Token from your Flurry account. To generate the auth token, follow instructions at https://developer.yahoo.com/flurry/docs/api/code/apptoken/
Step2: Configuration in Application
- Download the mediation project from POKKT and it is recommended to use the same class file FlurryNetworkin your project. And if you want to do some changes please do those changes in same file.
- Add the “Flurry SDK”file into your project. Make sure to update your project's dependencies accordingly. Add the necessary permissions for Flurry as suggested in Flurry integration document to your application.