From POKKT DOCUMENTATION
HyprMX Pokkt Mediation
Last Update: 5th October, 2017
Pokkt SDK version used: 6.2.1
HyprMX SDK version used: 1.2.0
Download Latest Version Pokkt Mediation.
Common Steps for HyprMX Pokkt Mediation
- Create account and login at https://www.hyprmx.com/
- Add your application.
- Please read instructions at https://documentation.hyprmx.com/display/AS/Android+SDK to understand integration of Android application with HyprMX.
Step 1: Configure Pokkt Dashboard
- Create account and login at https://www.pokkt.com
- Register your app here if not registered.
- To use the HyprMX Mediation, enter the following details on Pokkt Dashboard:
- Class Name (required):This is the class name that you define inside your application to set up the network. Classname for the network can be set during SDK integration. If you are using Pokkt’s default adaptors for mediation which is given in PokktMediation.jar, then class name will be com.pokkt.thirdparty.HyprMXNetwork.
- Api Token (required):Create or sign into your HyprMX account and retrieve the HyprMX API token. API token can be found in App Configuration settings on the HyprMediate Waterfall page. Same need to provide here.
- Virtual Currency:Provide reward value which user will get after watching ad.
- ECPM (required):Put your expected value of ECPM which will in turn rank this network in comparison to other configured networks.
Step2: Configuration in Application (Native)
- Download the mediation project from POKKT and it is suggested to use the same class file HyprMXNetwork(HyprMxNetwork.java) in your project. You have the option to make changes to these classes, in-fact you can create your own custom adaptor for HyprMX using our protocol, just make sure to mention the exact name of class in the “class name” box, refer the Step 1.
- Refer HyprMX intergration guide at https://documentation.hyprmx.com/display/AS/Quick+Start
- Add the HyprMX SDK maven link in top level build.gradle file as mentioned in HyprMX integration document. Make sure to update your project's dependencies accordingly.