InMobi Pokkt Mediation
Last Update: 5th April, 2019
Pokkt SDK version used: 7.5.1
InMobi SDK version used: 7.2.4 (GDPR Compliance)
Download Latest Version Pokkt Mediation.
- Common Steps for InMobi Pokkt Mediation:This is common documentation which is useful for all plugin.
- Native Integration:Check the Steps Mentioned for Native.
- Xamarin Integration:Check the Steps Mentioned for Xamarin.
- AIR Integration:Check the Steps Mentioned for AIR.
- Marmalade Integration:Check the Steps Mentioned for Marmalade.
- ShiVa Integration:There is no separate documentation for this. Please follow “Common InMobi Pokkt Mediation” page.
- Cocos2d-x Integration:There is no separate documentation for this. Please follow “Common InMobi Pokkt Mediation” page.
- Unity3D Integration:There is no separate documentation for this. Please follow “Common InMobi Pokkt Mediation” page.
- Titanium Integration:There is no separate documentation for this. Please follow “Common InMobi Pokkt Mediation” page.
Common Steps for InMobi Pokkt Mediation
- Create account and login at www.inmobi.com
- Add an app in InMobi account/dashboard.
- Go to the Monetize tab and click the spanner icon next to your property. Your Placement ID is displayed. Copy this value and use it in the integration code.
- Read instructions at https://support.inmobi.com/monetize/android-guidelines/ to integrate your android application with InMobi
- Read instructions at https://support.inmobi.com/monetize/android-guidelines/rewarded-video-ads-for-android/ to show rewarded video ads in your application.
Step 1: Configure Pokkt Dashboard
- Create account and login at https://www.pokkt.com
- Register your app here if not registered.
- To use the InMobi Mediation, enter the following details on Pokkt Dashboard:
- Class Name (required): This is the class name that you define inside your application to set up the network. Classname for the network can be set during SDK integration. If you are using Pokkt’s default adaptors for mediation which is given in PokktMediation.jar, then class name will be com.pokkt.thirdparty.InMobiNetwork
- Coins (required): Provide reward value which user will get after the watching ad. This is the same value which you provide in InMobi dashboard.
- Account Id (required): Login to InMobi developer dashboard and get the account id from account settings.
- Placement Id (required): Create new app and then create placement for rewarded ad. Once placement has been created then you will get placement id from there. Same Id will have to pass it from code also as screen name.
- Interstitial Placement Id (required): Create new app and then create placement for interstitial. Once placement has been created then you will get placement id from there. Same Id will have to pass it from code also as screen name.
- ECPM (required): Put your expected value of ECPM which will in turn rank this network in comparison to other configured networks.
- Screens (required): You need to provide placement id for rewarded ad or non rewarded interstitial ad but for that you need to create placement(Screen name) in Pokkt dashboard. So once you create screen name in Pokkt dashboard same will reflect here. Now get the placement Id for rewarded or interstitial ad. Create new app in InMobi dashboard and then create placement for rewarded/interstitial. Once placement has been created then you will get placement id. Same Id will have to pass here in screen name according to rewarded or interstitial. Please follow the below screen shot for creating screen name in Pokkt dashboard.
Step 2: Configuration in Application (Native)
- Download the mediation project from POKKT and it is recommended to use the same class file "InMobiNetwork" in your project. You have the option to make changes to these classes, in-fact you can create your own custom adaptor for Fyber using our protocol, just make sure to mention the exact name of class in the "class name" box, refer the Step 1.
- Add InMobi.jar JAR file into the libs folder of your project. Make sure to update your project's dependencies accordingly.
- Refer InMobi integration documentation at https://support.inmobi.com/monetize/android-guidelines/
- Add the necessary permissions for InMobi as suggested in InMobi integration document to your application manifest.
- Add the recommended activities, broadcast receiver and meta data to your AndroidManifest.xml.
Follow the below steps to integrate Mediation in Xamarin android project:
- Add downloaded file PokktMediation.dll in your project under reference section.
- You need to create your own .dll extension for InMobi as it is not been provided by InMobi.
- We had created .dll extension for InMobi for testing purpose but if you need then please let us know. We will help you on this.
- Follow above all process to complete integration.
Follow the below steps to integrate Mediation in AIR android project:
- Add downloaded file PokktMediation.ane in your project
- Download InMobi ANE from below link and add this one in your project.
- Google play service .ane file also required and few of the AdNetwork .ane comes with google play service .ane so be careful with this. We are giving PokktMediation.ane separate GooglePlayService.ANE separate.
- Follow above all process to complete integration and also check our given example specially app.xml file.
Follow the below steps to integrate Mediation in Marmalade android project:
- Check downloaded file which has one mediation project "PokktMediationExtension" and this need to be added in your project as subproject in .mkb file.
- InMobi or Marmalade is not providing marmalade extension for InMobi so you need to create your own extension or you can take our help. We have created dummy extension for this testing purpose. We can help you on this.
- Add created InMobi extension project in your project as subproject.
- Follow above all process to complete integration and also check our given example.