From POKKT DOCUMENTATION
(Redirected from IronSource ios)
ironSource Pokkt Mediation
Last Update: 3rd April, 2019
Pokkt SDK version used: 7.5.0
IronSource SDK version used: 6.8.0 (GDPR Compliance)
Download Latest Version Pokkt Mediation.
- Create account at https://platform.ironsrc.com/partners/login and add your application.
- Read instructions at http://developers.ironsrc.com/ironsource-mobile/ios/getting-startedironsource- ios-sdk-6-5/ to understand integration of iOS application with IronSource.
Step 1: Configure Pokkt Dashboard
- Create account at https://www.pokkt.com
- To use the IronSource Mediation please enter the following details on Pokkt Dashboard:
- App Key (required):Create or sign-in to your IronSource account and retrieve the IronSource App Key. Same need to provide here.
- Class Name (required):This is the class name that you define inside your application to set up the network. Classname for the network can be set during SDK integration. If you are using Pokkt’s default adaptors for mediation, then class name will be “IronSourceNetwork” (you can simply copy-paste it without the quotes).
Step2: Configuration in Application
- Download the mediation project from POKKT and it is recommended to use the same class file IronSourceNetworkin your project. And if you want to do some changes please do those changes in same file.
- Add the IronSource.framework either as a standalone library file in libs folder.