From POKKT DOCUMENTATION
(Redirected from Revmob Android)
RevMob Pokkt Mediation
Last Update: 5th April, 2019
Pokkt SDK version used: 7.5.1
RevMob SDK version used: 10.0
Download Latest Version Pokkt Mediation.
- Common Steps for RevMob Pokkt Mediation:This is common documentation which is useful for all plugin.
- Native Integration:Check the Steps Mentioned for Native.
Common Steps for RevMob Pokkt Mediation
- Create account and Login at https://www.revmobmobileadnetwork.com
- Add an app in RevMob dashboard.
- RevMob will not serve ads if User has denied the GDPR consent to get personalised ads.
Step 1: Configure Pokkt Dashboard
- Create account and Login at http://www.pokkt.com
- Register your app here if not registered.
- To use the RevMob Mediation, enter the following details on Pokkt Dashboard:
- App Id (required): Create or sign into your RevMob account and retrieve the RevMob app ID. Same need to provide here.
- Class Name (required): This is the class name that you define inside your application to set up the network. Classname for the network can be set during SDK integration. If you are using Pokkt’s default adaptors for mediation which is given in PokktMediation.jar, then class name will be com.pokkt.thirdparty.RevMobNetwork.
- ECPM:Put your expected value of ECPM which will in turn rank this network in comparison to other configured networks.
- Reporting: Enter user id and auth token from your RevMob account.
Step 2: Configuration in Application (Native)
- Download the mediation project from POKKT and it is suggested to use the same class file RevMobNetwork (RevMobNetwork.java , RevMobInterstitialManager.java, RevMobNonRewardedVideoManager , RevMobRewardedVideoManager and RevMobBannerManager.java) in your project.You have the option to make changes to these classes, in-fact you can create your own custom adaptor for RevMob using our protocol, just make sure to mention the exact name of class in the "class name" box, refer the Step 1.
- Add the "RevMob.jar" file into your project. Make sure to update your project's dependencies accordingly.
- Refer RevMob integration document at https://www.revmobmobileadnetwork.com/home/sdk/android/full-guide#overview
- Add the necessary permissions for RevMob as suggested in RevMob integration document to your application manifest.
- Add the recommended activities and meta data to your AndroidManifest.xml as suggested in RevMob integration guide.
- RevMob expects activity context so please pass activity context in PokktAds.setPokktConfig()
- Add the necessary proguard details as suggested in RevMob integration guide if your app needs it.