Supersonic Pokkt Mediation
Last Update: 22nd February, 2017
Pokkt SDK version used: 6.0
Supersonic SDK version used: 6.4.21
Download Latest Version Pokkt Mediation.
- Common Steps for Supersonic Pokkt Mediation:This is common documentation which is useful for all plugin.
- Native Integration:Check the Steps Mentioned for Native.
- Xamarin Integration:Check the Steps Mentioned for Xamarin.
- AIR Integration:Check the Steps Mentioned for AIR.
- Marmalade Integration:Check the Steps Mentioned for Marmalade.
- ShiVa Integration:There is no separate documentation for this. Please follow “Common Supersonic Pokkt Mediation” page.
- Cocos2d-x Integration:There is no separate documentation for this. Please follow “Common Supersonic Pokkt Mediation” page.
- Unity3D Integration:There is no separate documentation for this. Please follow “Common Supersonic Pokkt Mediation” page.
- Titanium Integration:There is no separate documentation for this. Please follow “Common Supersonic Pokkt Mediation” page.
Common Steps for Supersonic Pokkt Mediation
- Create account at https://www.supersonicads.com/
- Read basic instructions at http://developers.ironsrc.com/ironsource-mobile-android/sdk-integration/getting-started-with-supersonic-android-sdk/#step-1 to integrate your android application with Supersonic.
- For rewarded video integration: http://developers.ironsrc.com/ironsource-mobile-android/sdk-integration/getting-started-with-supersonic-android-sdk/
- For Interstitial Ad integration: http://developers.ironsrc.com/ironsource-mobile-android/sdk-integration/interstitial-mediation-integration-android/
Step 1: Configure Pokkt Dashboard
- Create account and login at https://www.pokkt.com
- Register your app here if not registered.
- To use the Supersonic Mediation, enter the following details on Pokkt Dashboard:
- Class Name (required):This is the fully qualified class name that you define inside your application to set up the network. Classname for the network can be set during SDK integration. If you are using Pokkt’s default adaptors for mediation which is given in PokktMediation.jar, then class name will be com.pokkt.thirdparty.SupersonicNetwork.
- App Key (required):Login to Supersonic developer dashboard and “select monetise option->Add New App->copy Application key after creating app.
- Reward Amount (required):Provide reward value which user will get after watching reward ad. This is the same value which you provide in Supersonic dashboard when you create placement for Rewarded video.
- ECPM (required):Put your expected value of ECPM which will in turn rank this network in comparison to other configured networks.
Notes: For more details, please check this link: https://app.pokkt.com/mediation_help/Supersonic.html
Step 2 : Configuration in Application (Native)
- Download the mediation project from POKKT and it is suggested to use the same class file SuperSonicNetwork(SupersonicNetwork.java) in your project. You have the option to make changes to these classes, in-fact you can create your own custom adaptor for AdColony using our protocol, just make sure to mention the exact name of class in the “class name” box, refer the Step 1.
- Add mediationsdk.jarto your project . Make sure to update your project's dependencies accordingly.
- Refer Supersonic integration document at http://developers.ironsrc.com/ironsourcemobile-android/sdk-integration/getting-started-with-supersonic-android-sdk/#step-1
- Add the necessary permissions for Supersonic as suggested in Supersonic integration document to your application manifest.
- Add the recommended activities to your AndroidManifest.xml as suggested in integration guide.
- Supersonic expects activity context so please pass activity context in PokktAds.setPokktConfig()
Follow the below steps to integrate Mediation in Xamarin android project:
- Add downloaded file PokktMediation.dllin your project under reference section.
- You need to create your own .dll extension for Supersonic as it is not been provided by Supersonic.
- We had created .dll extension for Supersonic for testing purpose but if you need then please let us know. We will help you on this.
- Follow above all process to complete integration.
Follow the below steps to integrate Mediation in AIR android project:
- Add downloaded file PokktMediation.anein your project
- Download Supersonic ANE from below link and add this one in your project.
- Google play service .ane file also required and few of the AdNetwork .ane comes with google play service .ane so be careful with this. We are giving PokktMediation.ane separate GooglePlayService.ANE separate.
- Follow above all process to complete integration and also check our given example specially app.xml file.
Follow the below steps to integrate Mediation in Marmalade android project:
- Check downloaded file which has one mediation project “PokktMediationExtension” and this need to be added in your project as subproject in .mkb file.
- Supersonic or Marmalade is not providing marmalade extension for Supersonic so you need to create your own extension or you can take our help. We have created dummy extension for this testing purpose. We can help you on this.
- Add created Supersonic extension project in your project as subproject.
- Follow above all process to complete integration and also check our given example.