TapJoy Pokkt Mediation
Last Update: 16th March, 2018
Pokkt SDK version used: 7.0
TapJoy SDK version used: 11.11.1
Download Latest Version Pokkt Mediation.
- Common Steps for TapJoy Pokkt Mediation:This is common documentation which is useful for all plugin.
- Native Integration:Check the Steps Mentioned for Native.
- Xamarin Integration:Check the Steps Mentioned for Xamarin.
- AIR Integration:Check the Steps Mentioned for AIR.
- Marmalade Integration:Check the Steps Mentioned for Marmalade.
- ShiVa Integration::There is no separate documentation for this. Please follow “Common TapJoy Pokkt Mediation” page.
- Cocos2d-x Integration:There is no separate documentation for this. Please follow “Common TapJoy Pokkt Mediation” page.
- Unity3D Integration:There is no separate documentation for this. Please follow “Common TapJoy Pokkt Mediation” page.
- Titanium Integration:There is no separate documentation for this. Please follow “Common TapJoy Pokkt Mediation” page.
Common Steps for TapJoy Pokkt Mediation
- Create account at http://tapjoy.com
- Please read basic instructions at https://ltv.tapjoy.com/s/562f24fb-e335-8000-8000-c1925a000029/onboarding#guide/basic?os=android to integrate your android application with TapJoy.
- For detailed integration, follow this link: http://dev.tapjoy.com/sdk-integration/android/getting-started-guide-publishers-android/
Step 1: Configure Pokkt Dashboard
- Create account and login at https://www.pokkt.com
- Register your app here if not registered.
- To use the TapJoy Mediation, enter the following details on Pokkt Dashboard:
- Class Name (required): This is the fully qualified class name that you define inside your application to set up the network. Classname for the network can be set during SDK integration. If you are using Pokkt’s default adaptors for mediation which is given in PokktMediation.jar, then class name will be com.pokkt.thirdparty.TapJoyNetwork
- SDK Key (required): Login to Tapjoy and create new App -> App Settings. Here you will find the App key.
- Reward Amount (required): Provide reward value which user will get after watching reward ad. This is the same value which you will provide in Tapjoy dashboard when you create content for Rewarded video.
- ECPM (required): Put your expected value of ECPM which will in turn rank this network in comparison to other configured networks.
- Reporting (required): Enter Ad Reporting API Key from your TapJoy account.
Step 2 : Configuration in Application (Native)
- Download the mediation project from POKKT and it is suggested to use the same class file TapJoyNetwork (TapJoyNetwork.java) in your project. You have the option to make changes to these classes, in-fact you can create your own custom adaptor for TapJoy using our protocol, just make sure to mention the exact name of class in the “class name” box, refer the Step 1.
- Add the "tapjoyconnectlibrary.jar" file into the libs folder of your project. Make sure to update your project's dependencies accordingly.
- Refer Tapjoy integration documentation at http://dev.tapjoy.com/sdk-integration/android/getting-started-guide-publishers-android/
- Add the necessary permissions for TapJoy as suggested in TapJoy integration document to your application manifest.
- Add the recommended activities and meta data to your AndroidManifest.xml as suggested in integration guide.
- Tapjoy expects activity context so please pass activity context in PokktAds.setPokktConfig()
Follow the below steps to integrate Mediation in Xamarin android project:
- Add downloaded file PokktMediation.dll in your project under reference section.
- You need to create your own .dll extension for Tapjoy as it is not been provided by Tapjoy.
- We had created .dll extension for Tapjoy for testing purpose but if you need then please let us know. We will help you on this.
- Follow above all process to complete integration.
Follow the below steps to integrate Mediation in AIR android project:
- Add downloaded file PokktMediation.ane in your project
- Download Tapjoy ANE from below link and add this one in your project.
- Google play service .ane file also required and few of the AdNetwork .ane comes with google play service .ane so be careful with this. We are giving PokktMediation.ane separate GooglePlayService.ANE separate.
- Follow above all process to complete integration and also check our given example specially app.xml file.
Follow the below steps to integrate Mediation in Marmalade android project:
- Check downloaded file which has one mediation project "PokktMediationExtension" and this need to be added in your project as subproject in .mkb file.
- Tapjoy or Marmalade is not providing marmalade extension for Tapjoy so you need to create your own extension or you can take our help. We have created dummy extension for this testing purpose. We can help you on this.
- Add created Tapjoy extension project in your project as subproject.
- Follow above all process to complete integration and also check our given example.