From POKKT DOCUMENTATION
Amazon Pokkt Mediation
Last Update: 3rd April, 2019
Pokkt SDK version used: 7.5.0
Amazon SDK version used: 2.2.17
Download Latest Version Pokkt Mediation.
Common Steps for Amazon Pokkt Mediation
- Create account and Login at https://developer.amazon.com
- Read instructions at https://developer.amazon.com/public/apis/earn/mobile-ads/ios/docs/quick-start-guide
- Amazon will not serve ads if User has denied the GDPR consent to get personalised ads.
Step 1: Configure Pokkt Dashboard
- Create Account and log-in at http://www.pokkt.com
- To use the Amazon Mediation please enter the following details on POKKT Dashboard:
- Class Name (required):This is the class name that you define inside your application to set up the network. Classname for the network can be set during SDK integration. If you are using Pokkt’s default adaptors for mediation, then class name will be “AmazonAdsNetwork” (you can simply copy-paste it without the quotes).
- - App Key (required):Login in Amazon dashboard, create new app and get the app key.
- ECPM:Put your expected value of ECPM which will in turn rank this network in comparison to other configured networks.
Step 2: Configuration in your Application
- Download the mediation project from POKKT and it is recommended to use the same class file AmazonAdsNetwork in your project. And if you want to do some changes please do those changes in same file.
- Add the AmazonAd.framework either as a standalone library file in libs folder.