AdColony Pokkt Mediation
Last Update: 21st November, 2017
Pokkt SDK version used: 6.2.2
Ad Colony SDK version used: 3.2.1
Download Latest Version Pokkt Mediation.
- Common Steps for AdColony Pokkt Mediation:This is common documentation which is useful for all plugin.
- Native Integration:Check the Steps Mentioned for Native.
- Xamarin Integration:Check the Steps Mentioned for Xamarin.
- AIR Integration:Check the Steps Mentioned for AIR.
- Marmalade Integration:Check the Steps Mentioned for Marmalade.
- ShiVa Integration:There is no separate documentation for this. Please follow “Common AdColony Pokkt Mediation” page.
- Cocos2d-x Integration:There is no separate documentation for this. Please follow “Common AdColony Pokkt Mediation” page.
- Unity3D Integration:There is no separate documentation for this. Please follow “Common AdColony Pokkt Mediation” page.
- Titanium Integration:There is no separate documentation for this. Please follow “Common AdColony Pokkt Mediation” page.
Common Steps for AdColony Pokkt Mediation
- Create account and Login at https://clients.adcolony.com/login
- Set up app and zone by following the instructions at http://support.adcolony.com/customer/portal/articles/761987-setting-up-apps-zones
Step 1: Configure Pokkt Dashboard
- Create account and Login at http://www.pokkt.com
- Register your app here if not registered.
- To use the AdColony Mediation, enter the following details on Pokkt Dashboard:
- App Id (required):Create or sign into your AdColony account and retrieve the AdColony app ID. Same need to provide here.
- Client Option (required):Enter the app version of AdColony Framework. You can enter version=1.0, store: google in client options.
- All Zone Ids (required):Once new app has been created then create zone which will give you one zone id. If you want to create multiple zone then create all zone and give zone id here with comma separated here. It will accept multiple zone Id.
- Zone Id (required):Enter any zone id that you have created in AdColony.
- Class Name (required):This is the class name that you define inside your application to set up the network. Classname for the network can be set during SDK integration. If you are using Pokkt’s default adaptors for mediation which is given in PokktMediation.jar, then class name will be com.pokkt.thirdparty.AdColonyNetwork.
- ECPM:Put your expected value of ECPM which will in turn rank this network in comparison to other configured networks.
- Screens (required):Here need to provide individual zone idwhich was created in AdColony dashboard inside app. So first create Screenin Pokkt dashboard which will reflect here. Once screen has been created then provide zone id inside this field. This screen name will map with zone id at run time.Provide your adColony ZoneIdas a screen in Pokkt dashboard.
Step 2: Configuration in Application (Native)
- Download the mediation project from POKKT and it is suggested to use the same class file AdColonyNetwork (AdColonyNetwork.java , AdColonyInterstitialManager.java and AdColonyVideoAdManager.java) in your project.You have the option to make changes to these classes, in-fact you can create your own custom adaptor for AdColony using our protocol, just make sure to mention the exact name of class in the “class name” box, refer the Step 1.
- Add the “adcolony.jar”file into your project. Make sure to update your project's dependencies accordingly.
- Refer AdColony integration document at https://github.com/AdColony/AdColony-Android-SDK-3/wiki/Project-Setup
- Add the necessary permissions for AdColony as suggested in AdColony integration document to your application manifest.
- Add the recommended activitiesand meta datato your AndroidManifest.xml as suggested in AdColony integration guide.
- AdColony expects activity context so please pass activity context in PokktAds.setPokktConfig()
Follow the below steps to integrate Mediation in Xamarin android project:
- Add downloaded file PokktMediation.dllin your project under reference section.
- You need to create your own .dll extension for AdColony as it is not been provided by AdColony.
- We had created .dll extension for AdColony for testing purpose but if you need then please let us know. We will help you on this.
- Please follow above all process to complete integration.
Follow the below steps to integrate Mediation in AIR android project:
- Add downloaded file PokktMediation.anein your project.
- Please download AdColony ANE from below link and add this one in project:
- Google play service .ane file also required and few of the AdNetwork .ane comes with google play service .ane so be careful with this. We are giving PokktMediation.ane separate GooglePlayService.ANE separate.
- Please follow above all process to complete integration and also check our given example specially app.xml file.
Follow the below steps to integrate Mediation in Marmalade android project:
- Check downloaded file which has one mediation project “PokktMediationExtension” and this need to be added in your project as subproject in .mkb file.
- AdColony is not providing marmalade extension so you need to create your own extension or you can take our help. We have created dummy extension for this for testing purpose. We will help you on this.
- Add created AdColony extension project in your project as subproject.
- Follow above all process to complete integration and also check our given example.