AerServ Pokkt Mediation
Last Update: 17th April, 2017
Pokkt SDK version used: 6.0
AerServ SDK version used: 2.40.2
Download Latest Version Pokkt Mediation.
- Common Steps for AerServ Pokkt Mediation:This is common documentation which is useful for all plugin.
- Native Integration:Check the Steps Mentioned for Native.
Common Steps for AerServ Pokkt Mediation
- Create account and Login at https://www.aerserv.com/
- Add an app and add placement under inventory tab in AerServ dashboard. Refer the link to get test ads http://platform.aerserv.com/sdk_apis
Step 1: Configure Pokkt Dashboard
- Create account and Login at http://www.pokkt.com
- Register your app here if not registered.
- To use the AerServ Mediation, enter the following details on Pokkt Dashboard:
- App Id (required):Create or sign into your AerServ account and retrieve the AerServ app ID. Same need to provide here. To get AerServ app id , log on to the AerServ platform, Go to the 'Inventory' tab in the top navigation bar, Click the 'Edit' icon next to the app whose ID you wish to obtain. You will find the app ID at the very top of the page.
- Class Name (required):This is the class name that you define inside your application to set up the network. Classname for the network can be set during SDK integration. If you are using Pokkt’s default adaptors for mediation which is given in PokktMediation.jar, then class name will be com.pokkt.thirdparty.AerServNetwork.
- Screens (required):Here need to provide individual placement idwhich was created in AerServ dashboard inside app. So first create Screenin Pokkt dashboard which will reflect here. Once screen has been created then provide placement id inside this field. This screen name will map with placement id at run time.Provide your AerServ Placement Idas a screen in Pokkt dashboard..
- ECPM:Put your expected value of ECPM which will in turn rank this network in comparison to other configured networks.
Reporting: Enter user name from your AerServ account. Aerserv Username is Name assigned to your account. This is the name that you use to log into your AerServ account. Follow instructions at https://support.aerserv.com/hc/en-us/articles/203700364-AerServ-Reporting-API-
Step 2: Configuration in Application (Native)
- Download the mediation project from POKKT and it is suggested to use the same class file AerServNetwork(AerServNetwork.java , AerServInterstitialManager.java and AerServBannerManager.java) in your project.You have the option to make changes to these classes, in-fact you can create your own custom adaptor for AerServ using our protocol, just make sure to mention the exact name of class in the “class name” box, refer the Step 1.
- Add the “aerserv.jar”file into your project. Make sure to update your project's dependencies accordingly.
- Refer AdColony integration document at https://support.aerserv.com/hc/en-us/articles/204159160
- Add the necessary permissions for AerServ as suggested in AerServ integration document to your application manifest.
- Add the recommended activitiesand meta datato your AndroidManifest.xmlas suggested in AerServ integration guide.
- AerServ expects activity context so please pass activity context in PokktAds.setPokktConfig()
- Add the necessary proguard details as suggested in AerServ integration guide if your app needs it.