Amazon Ads Pokkt Mediation
Last Update: 4th June, 2018
Pokkt SDK version used: 7.2.0
Amazon SDK version used: 18.104.22.168
Download Latest Version Pokkt Mediation.
- Common Steps for Amazon Pokkt Mediation:This is common documentation which is useful for all plugin.
- Native Integration:Check the Steps Mentioned for Native.
- Xamarin Integration:Check the Steps Mentioned for Xamarin.
- AIR Integration:Check the Steps Mentioned for AIR.
- Marmalade Integration:Check the Steps Mentioned for Marmalade.
- ShiVa Integration:There is no separate documentation for this. Please follow “Common Amazon Pokkt Mediation” page.
- Cocos2d-x Integration:There is no separate documentation for this. Please follow “Common Amazon Pokkt Mediation” page.
- Unity3D Integration:There is no separate documentation for this. Please follow “Common Amazon Pokkt Mediation” page.
- Titanium Integration:There is no separate documentation for this. Please follow “Common Amazon Pokkt Mediation” page.
Common Steps for Amazon Ads Pokkt Mediation
- Create account and Login at https://developer.amazon.com/home.html
- Add an app on amazon developer console.
- Read instructions at https://developer.amazon.com/docs/mobile-ads/mb-quickstart.html for any reference.
- Amazon will not serve ads if User has denied the GDPR consent to get personalised ads.
Step 1: Configure Pokkt Dashboard
- Create account and Login at http://www.pokkt.com
- Register your app here if not registered.
- To use the Amazon Mediation, enter the following details on Pokkt Dashboard:
- Class Name (required):This is the fully qualified class name that you define inside your application to set up the network. Classname for the network can be set during SDK integration. If you are using Pokkt’s default adaptors for mediation which is given in PokktMediation.jar, then class name will be com.pokkt.thirdparty.AmazonAdsNetwork.
- Application Key (required):Login to Amazon dashboard and create new app if not created. Once app has been created then click on app name and then click on Mobile Ads tab. Here you will get Application Key.
- ECPM (required):Put your expected value of ECPM which will in turn rank this network in comparison to other configured networks.
Step 2: Configuration in Application (Native)
- Download the mediation project from POKKT and it is recommended to use the same class file AmazonNetwork in your project. And if you want to do some changes please do those changes in same file.
- Refer Amazon integration document at https://developer.amazon.com/docs/mobileads/mb-quick-start.html#enabling-ads-in-android-apps
- Add Amazon SDK into your project. Make sure to update your project's dependencies accordingly as suggested in above document.
- Add the necessary permissions for Amazon as suggested in Amazon integration document to your application manifest.
- Add the recommended activity to your AndroidManifest.xml as suggested in Amazon integration guide.
Follow the below steps to integrate Mediation in Xamarin android project:
- Add downloaded file PokktMediation.dll in your project under reference section.
- Please download the .dll extension from Amazon : https://developer.amazon.com/sdkdownload
- Please follow above all process to complete integration.
Follow the below steps to integrate Mediation in AIR android project:
- Add downloaded file PokktMediation.ane in your project.
- Download Amazon ANE from below link and add this one in your project.
- Google play service .ane file also required and few of the AdNetwork .ane comes with google play service .ane so be careful with this. We are giving PokktMediation.ane separate GooglePlayService.ANE separate.
- Follow above all process to complete integration and also check our given example specially app.xml file.
Follow the below steps to integrate Mediation in Marmalade android project:
- Check downloaded file which has one mediation project "PokktMediationExtension" and this need to be added in your project as subproject in .mkb file.
- Amazon is not providing marmalade extension so you need to create your own extension or you can take our help. We have created dummy extension for this testing purpose. We can help you on this.
- Add created Amazon extension project in your project as subproject.
- Follow above all process to complete integration and also check our given example.