Pokkt SDK Management Tool is a tool which helps in managing Pokkt SDK and Mediation for intelliJ and Android Studio. It helps in keeping you updated with latest versions available from Pokkt. This document contains all the information on how to use it.
- Install the plugin in your IDE.
- Look up in "MenuBar" for "Pokkt SDK". Click "Manage"
- A window will appear with actions that is needed to be taken against every module.
- This tool will download all the related files for the modules you selected above inside “Pokkt” directory under your Project’s root directory.
- Add references of these libraries to your project and you are ready to go.