AppLovin Pokkt Mediation
Last Update: 4th June, 2018
Pokkt SDK version used: 7.2.0
ApLovin SDK version used: 8.1.0 (GDPR Compliance)
Download Latest Version Pokkt Mediation.
- Common Steps for AppLovin Pokkt Mediation:This is common documentation which is useful for all plugin.
- Native Integration:Check the Steps Mentioned for Native.
- Xamarin Integration:Check the Steps Mentioned for Xamarin.
- AIR Integration:Check the Steps Mentioned for AIR.
- Marmalade Integration:Check the Steps Mentioned for Marmalade.
- ShiVa Integration:There is no separate documentation for this. Please follow “Common AppLovin Pokkt Mediation” page.
- Cocos2d-x Integration:There is no separate documentation for this. Please follow “Common AppLovin Pokkt Mediation” page.
- Unity3D Integration:There is no separate documentation for this. Please follow “Common AppLovin Pokkt Mediation” page.
- Titanium Integration:There is no separate documentation for this. Please follow “Common AppLovin Pokkt Mediation” page.
Common Steps for AppLovin Pokkt Mediation
- Create account and Login at www.applovin.com
- Read the instructions at https://www.applovin.com/integration#androidIntegration
Step 1: Configure Pokkt Dashboard
- Create Account and login at https://www.pokkt.com
- Register your app here if not registered.
- To use the AppLovin Mediation please enter the following details on Pokkt Dashboard:
- Class Name (required):This is the class name that you define inside your application to set up the network. Classname for the network can be set during SDK integration. If you are using Pokkt’s default adaptors for mediation which is given in Pokkt- Mediation.jar, then class name will be com.pokkt.thirdparty.AppLovinNetwork.
- Amount (required):Provide reward value which user will get after watching ad.
- Virtual Currency (required):This is the name of reward amount like gold or coin.
- ECPM (required):Put your expected value of ECPM which will in turn rank this network in comparison to other configured networks.
- Reporting (required): You need to enter Reporting API key.
Step 2 : Configuration in Application (Native)
- Download the mediation project from POKKT and it is recommended to use the same class file AppLovinNetwork (AppLovinNetwork.java , AppLovinInterstitialManager.java and AppLovinVideoAdManager.java) in your project. You have the option to make changes to these classes, in-fact you can create your own custom adaptor for AppLovin using our protocol, just make sure to mention the exact name of class in the “class name” box, refer the Step 1.
- Refer AppLovin integration document at https://www.applovin.com/integration#androidIntegration
- The downloaded AppLovin SDK will contain applovin-sdk.jar, add it to your project. Make sure to update your project's dependencies accordingly.
- Add the necessary permissions for AppLovin as suggested in AppLovin integration document to your application manifest.
- Add the recommended activities and meta data to your AndroidManifest.xml as suggested in AppLovin integration guide.
- AppLovin expects activity context so please pass activity context in PokktAds.setPokktConfig()
Follow the below steps to integrate Mediation in Xamarin android project:
- Add downloaded file PokktMediation.dllin your project under reference section.
- You need to create your own .dll extension for AppLovin as it is not been provided by AppLovin.
- We had created .dll extension for AppLovin for testing purpose but if you need then please let us know. We will help you on this.
- Follow above all process to complete integration.
Follow the below steps to integrate Mediation in AIR android project:
- Add downloaded file PokktMediation.anein your project
- Download AppLovin ANE from below link and add this one in your project:
- Google play service .ane file also required and few of the AdNetwork .ane comes with google play service .ane so be careful with this. We are giving PokktMediation.ane separate GooglePlayService.ANE separate.
- Follow above all process to complete integration and also check our given example specially app.xml file.
Follow the below steps to integrate Mediation in Marmalade android project:
- Check downloaded file which has one mediation project “PokktMediationExtension” and this need to be added in your project as subproject in .mkb file.
- AppLovin is not providing marmalade extension so you need to create your own extension or you can take our help. We have created dummy extension for this testing purpose. We can help you on this.
- Add created AppLovin extension project in your project as subproject.
- Follow above all process to complete integration and also check our given example.