Flurry Pokkt Mediation
Last Update: 15th March, 2018
Pokkt SDK version used: 7.0
Flurry SDK version used: 8.2.0
Download Latest Version Pokkt Mediation.
Common Steps for Flurry Pokkt Mediation
- Create account at https://dev.flurry.com
- Add your application.
- Read instructions at https://developer.yahoo.com/flurry/docs/integrateflurry/android/ to understand integration of Android application with Flurry.
Step 1: Configure Pokkt Dashboard
- Create Account and login at https://www.pokkt.com
- Register your app here if not registered.
- To use the Flurry Mediation please enter the following details on Pokkt Dashboard:
- Class Name (required): This is the class name that you define inside your application to set up the network. Classname for the network can be set during SDK integration. If you are using Pokkt’s default adaptors for mediation which is given in PokktMediation.jar, then class name will be com.pokkt.thirdparty.FlurryNetwork.
- API Key (required): Login to your Flurry account. The Api Key is located in manage section.
- Virtual Currency(required): Provide reward value which user will get after the reward ad. This is the same value which you provide in Flurry dashboard.
- Screens: Pokkt screens should be mapped with Flurry Ad units.
- Screen Creation: For creating screen name, create screen name in Pokkt dashboard. Please check below screen shot.
- ECPM (required): Put your expected value of ECPM which will in turn rank this network in comparison to other configured networks.
Please enter Reporting API Auth Token from your Flurry account. To generate the auth token, follow instructions at https://developer.yahoo.com/flurry/docs/api/code/apptoken/
Step2: Configuration in Application (Native)
- Download the mediation project from POKKT and it is recommended to use the same class file FlurryNetwork (FlurryNetwork.java, FlurryBannerManager.java and FlurryInterstitialManager.java) in your project. You have the option to make changes to these classes, in-fact you can create your own custom adaptor for Flurry using our protocol, just make sure to mention the exact name of class in the “class name” box, refer the Step 1.
- Install Flurry android SDK to your project. Recommended approach is install via jcenter. Make sure to update your project's dependencies accordingly.
- Refer Flurry integration document at https://developer.yahoo.com/flurry/docs/integrateflurry/android/
- Add the necessary permissions for Flurry as suggested in Flurry integration document to your application manifest.
- Add the recommended activities to your AndroidManifest.xml as suggested in Flurry integration guide.
- Add the necessary proguard details as suggested in Flurry integration guide if your app needs it.