Fyber Pokkt Mediation
Last Update: 21st November, 2017
Pokkt SDK version used: 6.2.2
Fyber SDK version used: 8.15.1
Download Latest Version Pokkt Mediation.
- Common Steps for Fyber Pokkt Mediation:This is common documentation which is useful for all plugin.
- Native Integration:Check the Steps Mentioned for Native.
- Xamarin Integration:Check the Steps Mentioned for Xamarin.
- AIR Integration:Check the Steps Mentioned for AIR.
- Marmalade Integration:Check the Steps Mentioned for Marmalade.
- ShiVa Integration:There is no separate documentation for this. Please follow “Common Fyber Pokkt Mediation” page.
- Cocos2d-x Integration:There is no separate documentation for this. Please follow “Common Fyber Pokkt Mediation” page.
- Unity3D Integration:There is no separate documentation for this. Please follow “Common Fyber Pokkt Mediation” page.
- Titanium Integration:There is no separate documentation for this. Please follow “Common Fyber Pokkt Mediation” page.
Common Steps for Fyber Pokkt Mediation
- Create account and login at http://dashboard.fyber.com
- Read basic instructions at https://android.fyber.com/docs/ to integrate your android application with Fyber.
- For rewarded video integration: http://android.fyber.com/docs/rv-integrating-rewardedvideo.
- For interstitial integration: http://android.fyber.com/docs/integrating-interstitials.
- For banner integration: http://android.fyber.com/docs/integrating-banners.
Step 1: Configure Pokkt Dashboard
- Create Account and login at https://www.pokkt.com
- Register your app here if not registered.
- To use the Fyber Mediation, enter the following details on Pokkt Dashboard:
- Class Name (required):This is the class name that you define inside your application to set up the network. Classname for the network can be set during SDK integration. If you are using Pokkt’s default adaptors for mediation which is given in PokktMediation.jar, then class name will be com.pokkt.thirdparty.FyberNetwork
- Security Token (required):Login in Fyber dashboard, create app and get the client security token Id.
- Reward Amount (required):Provide reward value which user will get after the reward ad.
- API Key (required):Login in Fyber dashboard, create new app and get the app Id.
- ECPM (required):Put your expected value of ECPM which will in turn rank this network in comparison to other configured networks.
Step 2 : Configuration in Application (Native)
- Please download the mediation project from POKKT and it is suggested to use the same class file “FyberNetwork”(FyberActivity.java, FyberBannerManager.java, FyberInterstitialManager.java , FyberNetwork.java and FyberVideoAdManager.java) in your project. You have the option to make changes to these classes, in-fact you can create your own custom adaptor for Fyber using our protocol, just make sure to mention the exact name of class in the “class name” box, refer the Step 1.
- Add the “fyber-sdk-X.x.x.jar”file into the libs folder of your project. Make sure to update your project's dependencies accordingly.
- Refer Fyber integration document at http://android.fyber.com/docs/integrating-sdk
- Add the necessary permissions for Fyber as suggested in Fyber integration document to your application manifest.
- Add the recommended activitiesand meta datato your AndroidManifest.xmlas suggested in Facebook integration guide.
- Add the recommended activities (FyberActivity) to your AndroidManifest.xml:
<activity android:name="com.pokkt.thirdparty.FyberActivity" android:configChanges="keyboard|keyboardHidden|navigation|orientation|screenLayout|uiMode|screenSize|smallestScreenSize" android:label="Fyber" >
- Fyber expects activity context so please pass activity context in PokktAds.setPokktConfig()
Follow the below steps to integrate Mediation in Xamarin android project:
- Add downloaded file PokktMediation.dllin your project under reference section.
- You need to create your own .dll extension for Fyber as it is not been provided by Fyber.
- We had created .dll extension for Fyber for testing purpose but if you need then please let us know. We will help you on this.
- Follow above all process to complete integration.
Follow the below steps to integrate Mediation in AIR android project:
- Add downloaded file PokktMediation.anein your project
- Download Fyber ANE from below link and add this one in your project.
- Google play service .ane file also required and few of the AdNetwork .ane comes with google play service .ane so be careful with this. We are giving PokktMediation.ane separate GooglePlayService.ANE separate.
- Follow above all process to complete integration and also check our given example specially app.xml file.
Follow the below steps to integrate Mediation in Marmalade android project:
- Check downloaded file which has one mediation project “PokktMediationExtension” and this need to be added in your project as subproject in .mkb file.
- Fyber or Marmalade is not providing marmalade extension for Fyber so you need to create your own extension or you can take our help. We have created dummy extension for this testing purpose. We can help you on this.
- Add created Fyber extension project in your project as subproject.
- Follow above all process to complete integration and also check our given example.