From POKKT DOCUMENTATION
HyprMX Pokkt Mediation
Last Update: 19th March, 2018
Pokkt SDK version used: 7.0
HyprMX SDK version used: 2.5
Download Latest Version Pokkt Mediation.
- Create account at https://www.hyprmx.com/ and add your application.
- Read instructions at https://documentation.hyprmx.com/display/IS/iOS+SDK to understand integration of iOS application with HyprMX.
Step 1: Configure Pokkt Dashboard
- Create Account at https://www.pokkt.com
- Register your App here, then go in “Ad Network Settings” and add the data according to you like Api Token, Class name and reward.
- To use the HyprMX Mediation please enter the following details on Pokkt Dashboard:
- Class Name (required):This is the class name that you define inside your application to set up the network. Classname for the network can be set during SDK integration. If you are using Pokkt’s default adaptors for mediation, then class name will be “HyprMXNetwork” (you can simply copy-paste it without the quotes).
- Api Token (required):Create or sign into your HyprMX account and retrieve the HyprMX API token. API token can be found in App Configuration settings on the HyprMediate Waterfall page. Same need to provide here.
- Virtual Currency:Provide reward value which user will get after watching ad.
- ECPM (required):Put your expected value of ECPM which will in turn rank this network in comparison to other configured networks.
Step2: Configuration in Application
- Download the mediation project from POKKT and it is recommended to use the same class file HyprMXNetworkin your project. And if you want to do some changes please do those changes in same file.
- Add the “HyprMediate SDK”file into your project. Make sure to update your project's dependencies accordingly.