ironSource Pokkt Mediation
Last Update: 5th October, 2017
Pokkt SDK version used: 6.2.1
Ironsource SDK version used: 6.6.7
Download Latest Version Pokkt Mediation.
- Common Steps for Ironsource Pokkt Mediation:This is common documentation which is useful for all plugin.
- Native Integration:Check the Steps Mentioned for Native.
Common Steps for Ironsource Pokkt Mediation
- Create account and Login at https://platform.ironsrc.com/partners/login
- Add an app in Ironsource dashboard. Refer the link http://developers.ironsrc.com/ ironsource-mobile/android/getting-started-ironsource-android-sdk-6-5/
Step 1: Configure Pokkt Dashboard
- Create account and Login at http://www.pokkt.com
- Register your app here if not registered.
- To use the Ironsource Mediation, enter the following details on Pokkt Dashboard:
- App Key (required):Create or sign into your Ironsource account and retrieve the Ironsource app key. Same need to provide here.
- Class Name (required):This is the class name that you define inside your application to set up the network. Classname for the network can be set during SDK integration. If you are using Pokkt’s default adaptors for mediation which is given in PokktMediation.jar, then class name will be com.pokkt.thirdparty.IronsourceNetwork.
- ECPM:Put your expected value of ECPM which will in turn rank this network in comparison to other configured networks.
Reporting: Enter user name and secret key from your IronSource account. User Name and secret key can be found under account details of Developer dashboard. Follow instructions at http://developers.ironsrc.com/ironsource-mobile/air/monetization-reportingapi/#step-1
Step 2: Configuration in Application (Native)
- Download the mediation project from POKKT and it is suggested to use the same class file IronSourceNetwork(IronSourceNetwork.java) in your project.You have the option to make changes to these classes, in-fact you can create your own custom adaptor for IronSource using our protocol, just make sure to mention the exact name of class in the “class name” box, refer the Step 1.
- Add the “IronSource.jar”file into your project. Make sure to update your project's dependencies accordingly.
- Refer IronSource integration document at http://developers.ironsrc.com/ironsourcemobile/android/getting-started-ironsource-android-sdk-6-5/#step-1
- Add the necessary permissions for IronSource as suggested in IronSource integration document to your application manifest.
- Add the recommended activitiesand meta datato your AndroidManifest.xmlas suggested in IronSource integration guide.
- IronSource expects activity context so please pass activity context in PokktAds.setPokktConfig()
- Add the necessary proguard details as suggested in IronSource integration guide if your app needs it.