From POKKT DOCUMENTATION
Leadbolt Pokkt Mediation
Last Update: 4th June, 2018
Pokkt SDK version used: 7.2.0
Leadbolt SDK version used: 8.3
Download Latest Version Pokkt Mediation.
- Common Steps for Leadbolt Pokkt Mediation:This is common documentation which is useful for all plugin.
- Native Integration:Check the Steps Mentioned for Native.
Common Steps for Leadbolt Pokkt Mediation
- Create account and Login at https://portal.leadbolt.com/p/login
- Add an app in Leadbolt dashboard.
- LeadBolt will not serve ads if User has denied the GDPR consent to get personalised ads.
Step 1: Configure Pokkt Dashboard
- Create account and Login at http://www.pokkt.com
- Register your app here if not registered.
- To use the Leadbolt Mediation, enter the following details on Pokkt Dashboard:
- Api Key (required): Create or sign into your Leadbolt account and retrieve the Leadbolt api key. Same need to provide here.
- Class Name (required): This is the class name that you define inside your application to set up the network. Classname for the network can be set during SDK integration. If you are using Pokkt’s default adaptors for mediation which is given in PokktMediation.jar, then class name will be com.pokkt.thirdparty.LeadboltNetwork.
- ECPM: Put your expected value of ECPM which will in turn rank this network in comparison to other configured networks.
- Reporting (required): Enter Publisher Id and Secret key by getting from your Leadbolt account.
Step 2: Configuration in Application (Native)
- Download the mediation project from POKKT and it is suggested to use the same class file LeadboltNetwork (LeadboltNetwork.java ) in your project.You have the option to make changes to these classes, in-fact you can create your own custom adaptor for Leadbolt using our protocol, just make sure to mention the exact name of class in the “class name” box, refer the Step 1.
- Add the "AppTracker.jar" file into your project. Make sure to update your project's dependencies accordingly.
- Refer Leadbolt integration document at https://help.leadbolt.com/android-integrationguide/
- Add the necessary permissions for Leadbolt as suggested in Leadbolt integration document to your application manifest.
- Add the recommended activities and meta data to your AndroidManifest.xml as suggested in Leadbolt integration guide.
- Add the necessary proguard details as suggested in Leadbolt integration guide if your app needs it.