From POKKT DOCUMENTATION
Leadbolt Pokkt Mediation
Last Update: 2nd January, 2019
Pokkt SDK version used: 7.4.0
Leadbolt SDK version used: 9.0
Download Latest Version Pokkt Mediation.
- Create account at https://www.leadbolt.com/ and add your application.
- Read instructions at http://help.leadbolt.com/app-developers/?utm_source=portal to understand integration of iOS application with LeadBolt.
- LeadBolt will not serve ads if User has denied the GDPR consent to get personalised ads.
Step 1: Configure Pokkt Dashboard
- Create account at https://www.pokkt.com
- To use the LeadBolt Mediation please enter the following details on Pokkt Dashboard:
- Api Key (required):Create or sign-in to your LeadBolt account and retrieve the LeadBolt ApiKey. Same need to provide here.
- Class Name (required):This is the class name that you define inside your application to set up the network. Classname for the network can be set during SDK integration. If you are using Pokkt’s default adaptors for mediation, then class name will be “LeadBoltNetwork” (you can simply copy-paste it without the quotes).
Step2: Configuration in Application
- Download the mediation project from POKKT and it is recommended to use the same class file LeadBoltNetworkin your project. And if you want to do some changes please do those changes in same file.
- Add the AppTracker.framework either as a standalone library file in libs folder.