From POKKT DOCUMENTATION
LoopMe Pokkt Mediation
Last Update: 16th March, 2018
Pokkt SDK version used: 7.0
LoopMe SDK version used: 5.2.8
Download Latest Version Pokkt Mediation.
Common Steps for LoopMe Pokkt Mediation
- Create account and login a https://loopme.com/
- Add your application.
- Read instructions at https://github.com/loopme/loopme-android-sdk to understand integration of Android application with LoopMe.
- LoopMe needs android 5.0 ( API 21) and up.
Step 1: Configure Pokkt Dashboard
- Create account and login at https://www.pokkt.com
- Register your app here if not registered.
- To use the LoopMe Mediation please enter the following details on Pokkt Dashboard:
- Class Name (required): This is the class name that you define inside your application to set up the network. Classname for the network can be set during SDK integration. If you are using Pokkt’s default adaptors for mediation which is given in PokktMediation.jar, then class name will be com.pokkt.thirdparty.LoopMeNetwork.
- APP Key (required): LoopMe uses “AppKey” as ad placement id, map Pokkt’s “screen name” with the LoopMe’s “AppKey”. You can set this on LoopMe dashboard under “overview tab” and then you can map accordingly. Please check LoopMe documentation for more details.
- ECPM (required): Put your expected value of ECPM which will in turn rank this network in comparison to other configured networks.
- Please provide reporting api key which is available at account details section of LoopMe account.
Step2: Configuration in Application (Native)
- Download the mediation project from POKKT and it is recommended to use the same class file LoopMeNetwork (LoopMeNetwork.java and LoopMeBannerManager.java) in your project. You have the option to make changes to these classes, in-fact you can create your own custom adaptor for LoopMe using our protocol, just make sure to mention the exact name of class in the “class name” box, refer the Step 1.
- Refer LoopMe integration document at https://github.com/loopme/loopme-android-sdk/
- Add the LoopMe AAR either as a standalone library file in libs folder or via jcenter.