From POKKT DOCUMENTATION
LoopMe Pokkt Mediation
Last Update: 21st September, 2017
Pokkt SDK version used: 6.2
LoopMe SDK version used: 6.4.1
Download Latest Version Pokkt Mediation.
- Create account at https://loopme.com/ and add your application.
- Read instructions at LoopMe Integration Document to understand integration of iOS application with LoopMe.
Step 1: Configure Pokkt Dashboard
- Create Account at https://www.pokkt.com
- To use the LoopMe Mediation please enter the following details on Pokkt Dashboard:
- Class Name (required):This is the class name that you define inside your application to set up the network. Classname for the network can be set during SDK integration. If you are using Pokkt’s default adaptors for mediation, then class name will be “LoopMeNetwork” (you can simply copy-paste it without the quotes).
- APP Key (required):LoopMe uses “AppKey” as ad placement id, map Pokkt’s “screen name” with the LoopMe’s “AppKey”. You can set this on LoopMe dashboard under “overview tab” and then you can map accordingly. Please check LoopMe documentation for more details.
- ECPM (required):Put your expected value of ECPM which will in turn rank this network in comparison to other configured networks.
- Please provide reporting api key which is available at account details section of LoopMe account.
Step2: Configuration in Application
- Download the mediation project from POKKT and it is recommended to use the same class file LoopMeNetworkin your project. And if you want to do some changes please do those changes in same file.
- Add the LoopMeSDK either as a standalone library file in libs folder.