From POKKT DOCUMENTATION
MillennialMedia Pokkt Mediation
Last Update: 4th June, 2018
Pokkt SDK version used: 7.2.0
MillennialMedia SDK version used: 6.8.1 (GDPR Compliance)
Android version: 4.1 and up (API level 16+)
Download Latest Version Pokkt Mediation.
- Common Steps for MillennialMedia Pokkt Mediation: This is common documentation which is useful for all plugin.
- Native Integration: Check the Steps Mentioned for Native.
Common Steps for MillennialMedia Pokkt Mediation
Step 1: Configure Pokkt Dashboard
- Create account and Login at http://www.pokkt.com
- Register your app here if not registered.
- To use the MillennialMedia Mediation, enter the following details on Pokkt Dashboard:
- Class Name (required): This is the class name that you define inside your application to set up the network. Classname for the network can be set during SDK integration. If you are using Pokkt’s default adaptors for mediation which is given in PokktMediation.jar, then class name will be com.pokkt.thirdparty.MillennialNetwork.
- ECPM: Put your expected value of ECPM which will in turn rank this network in comparison to other configured networks.
- Screens (required): Here need to provide individual placement id which was created in Millennial Media dashboard inside app. So first create Screen in Pokkt dashboard which will reflect here. Once screen has been created then provide placement id inside this field. This screen name will map with placement id at run time.Provide your Millennial Media Placement Id as a screen in Pokkt dashboard.
- Reporting (required): Enter CompanyID, Company Access Key and Secret Key after getting it from MillennialMedia account manager.
Step 2: Configuration in Application (Native)
- Download the mediation project from POKKT and it is suggested to use the same class file MillennialMediaNetwork (MillennialMediaNetwork.java , MillennialInterstitialManager.java and MillennialBannerManager.java) in your project.You have the option to make changes to these classes, in-fact you can create your own custom adaptor for MillennialMedia using our protocol, just make sure to mention the exact name of class in the “class name” box, refer the Step 1.
- Add the "android-ad-sdk.aar" file into your project. Make sure to update your project's dependencies accordingly.
- Refer MillennialMedia integration document at http://docs.onemobilesdk.aol.com/android-ad-sdk/integration-guide.html
- Add the necessary permissions for MillennialMedia as suggested in MillennialMedia integration document to your application manifest.
- Add the recommended activities and meta data to your AndroidManifest.xml as suggested in MillennialMedia integration guide.
- MillennialMedia expects activity context so please pass activity context in PokktAds.setPokktConfig()
- Add the necessary proguard details as suggested in MillennialMedia integration guide if your app needs it.