MyTarget Pokkt Mediation
Last Update: 4th June, 2018
Pokkt SDK version used: 7.2.0
Ad Colony SDK version used: 5.1.0 (GDPR Compliance)
Download Latest Version Pokkt Mediation.
- Common Steps for MyTarget Pokkt Mediation: This is common documentation which is useful for all plugin.
- Native Integration: Check the Steps Mentioned for Native.
- Xamarin Integration: Check the Steps Mentioned for Xamarin.
- AIR Integration: Check the Steps Mentioned for AIR.
- Marmalade Integration: Check the Steps Mentioned for Marmalade.
- ShiVa Integration: There is no separate documentation for this. Please follow "Common MyTarget Pokkt Mediation" page.
- Cocos2d-x Integration: There is no separate documentation for this. Please follow "Common MyTarget Pokkt Mediation" page.
- Unity3D Integration: There is no separate documentation for this. Please follow "Common MyTarget Pokkt Mediation" page.
- Titanium Integration: There is no separate documentation for this. Please follow "Common MyTarget Pokkt Mediation" page.
Common Steps for MyTarget Pokkt Mediation
- Create account at https://target.my.com/
- Add an app on MyTarget developer console.
- Read instructions at https://target.my.com/partners/help/android_sdk/getting_started/ to add MyTarget to your application.
Step 1: Configure Pokkt Dashboard
- Create account and Login at http://www.pokkt.com
- Register your app here if not registered.
- To use the MyTarget Mediation, enter the following details on Pokkt Dashboard:
- Class Name (required): This is the fully qualified class name that you define inside your application to set up the network. Classname for the network can be set during SDK integration. If you are using Pokkt’s default adaptors for mediation which is given in PokktMediation.jar, then class name will be com.pokkt.thirdparty.MyTargetNetwork.
- ECPM (required): Put your expected value of ECPM which will in turn rank this network in comparison to other configured networks.
- screens: Pokkt screens should be mapped with MyTarget Slot Id.
- Screen creation: For creating screen name, create screen name in Pokkt dashboard. Please check below screen shot.
- Reporting (required): Enter Client Id and Client Secret for your MyTarget Account. You’ll have to request it from MyTarget Support Form.Please specify that you need client_secret and client_id for reporting API.
- PAD ID: Create app and you can find pad in the browser address bar For example: https://target.my.com/partner/groups/[PAD ID]/pads.
Step 2: Configuration in Application (Native)
- Download the mediation project from POKKT and it is recommended to use the same class file MyTargetNetwork in your project. And if you want to do some changes please do those changes in same file.
- Refer MyTarget integration document at https://target.my.com/partners/help/android_sdk/getting_started/
- Add MyTarget SDK into your project. Make sure to update your project's dependencies accordingly as suggested in above document.
- Add the necessary permissions for MyTarget as suggested in MyTarget integration document to your application manifest.
- Add the recommended activity to your AndroidManifest.xml as suggested in MyTarget integration guide.
Follow the below steps to integrate Mediation in Xamarin android project:
- Add downloaded file PokktMediation.dll in your project under reference section.
- You need to create your own .dll extension for MyTarget as it is not been provided by MyTarget.
- We had created .dll extension for MyTarget for testing purpose but if you need then please let us know. We will help you on this.
- Follow above all process to complete integration.
Follow the below steps to integrate Mediation in AIR android project:
- Add downloaded file PokktMediation.ane in your project.
- MyTarget is not providing AIR ane so you need to create your own extension or you can take our help.
- Google play service .ane file also required and few of the AdNetwork .ane comes with google play service .ane so be careful with this. We are giving PokktMediation.ane separate GooglePlayService.ANE separate.
- Follow above all process to complete integration and also check our given example specially app.xml file.
Follow the below steps to integrate Mediation in Marmalade android project:
- Check downloaded file which has one mediation project "PokktMediationExtension" and this need to be added in your project as subproject in .mkb file.
- MyTarget or Marmalade is not providing marmalade extension for MyTarget so you need to create your own extension or you can take our help. We have created dummy extension for this testing purpose. We can help you on this.
- Add created MyTarget extension project in your project as subproject.
- Follow above all process to complete integration and also check our given example.