From POKKT DOCUMENTATION
MyTarget Pokkt Mediation
Last Update: 4th June, 2018
Pokkt SDK version used: 7.2.0
MyTarget SDK version used: 4.7.9 (GDPR Compliance)
Download Latest Version Pokkt Mediation.
- Create account at https://target.my.com and add your application.
- Read instructions at https://target.my.com/partners/help/ios_sdk/getting_started to understand integration of iOS application with MyTarget.
Step 1: Configure Pokkt Dashboard
- Create account at https://www.pokkt.com
- To use the MyTarget Mediation please enter the following details on POKKT Dashboard:
- Class Name (required):This is the class name that you define inside your application to set up the network. Classname for the network can be set during SDK integration. If you are using Pokkt’s default adaptors for mediation, then class name will be “MyTargetNetwork” (you can simply copy-paste it without the quotes).
- SlotId: MyTarget uses “slotId” as ad placement id, map Pokkt’s “screen name” with the MyTarget’s “slotId”. Please check MyTarget documentation for more details.
- Please provide reporting api key which is available at ReportingAPI details section of MyTarget account.
Step2: Configuration in Application
- Download the mediation project from POKKT and it is recommended to use the same class file MyTargetNetwork in your project. And if you want to do some changes please do those changes in same file.
- Add the MyTargetSDK either as a standalone library file in libs folder.