From POKKT DOCUMENTATION
NativeX Pokkt Mediation
Last Update: 22nd February, 2017
Pokkt SDK version used: 6.0
NativeX SDK version used: 5.5.9
Download Latest Version Pokkt Mediation.
Common Steps for NativeX Pokkt Mediation
- Create account and login at https://selfservice.nativex.com/
- Add your application.
- Read instructions at https://help.nativex.com/display/revenue/Android+SDK+Integration+Guide to understand integration of Android application with NativeX.
Step 1: Configure Pokkt Dashboard
- Create account and login at https://www.pokkt.com
- Register your app here if not registered.
- To use the NativeX Mediation please enter the following details on Pokkt Dashboard:
- Class Name (required):This is the class name that you define inside your application to set up the network. Classname for the network can be set during SDK integration. If you are using Pokkt’s default adaptors for mediation which is given in PokktMediation.jar, then class name will be com.pokkt.thirdparty.NativeXNetwork.
- App Id (required):Login to your NativeX account. The AppID is located directly to the right of your app name in the App ID column.
- Virtual Currency(required):Provide reward value which user will get after the reward ad. This is the same value which you provide in NativeX dashboard.
- Placement (required):Map Pokkt screen name with the NativeX Placements here which will appear on NativeX dashboard under created app. Please check NativeX documentation for more details of NativeX placements. In each NativeX placement you can configure single ad unit to be either Video or Interstitial or both.
- Screen Creation:For creating screen name, create screen name in Pokkt dashboard. Please check below screen shot.
- ECPM (required):Put your expected value of ECPM which will in turn rank this network in comparison to other configured networks.
- Please provide Reporting api key code and app id from NativeX account.
Step2: Configuration in Application (Native)
- Download the mediation project from POKKT and it is recommended to use the same class file NativeXNetwork(NativeXNetwork.java) in your project. You have the option to make changes to these classes, in-fact you can create your own custom adaptor for NativeX using our protocol, just make sure to mention the exact name of class in the “class name” box, refer the Step 1.
- Add the “NativeXMonetizationSDK_v5.5.9.jar”and “gson-2.3.1.jar”file into your project. Make sure to update your project's dependencies accordingly.
- Refer NativeX integration document at https://help.nativex.com/display/revenue/Android+SDK+Integration+Guide
- Add the necessary permissions for NativeX as suggested in NativeX integration document to your application manifest.
- Add the recommended activitiesto your AndroidManifest.xmlas suggested in NativeX integration guide.
- Add the necessary proguard details as suggested in NativeX integration guide if your app needs it.