From POKKT DOCUMENTATION
NativeX Pokkt Mediation
Last Update: 21st September, 2017
Pokkt SDK version used: 6.2
NativeX SDK version used: 5.5.9
Download Latest Version Pokkt Mediation.
- Create account at https://selfservice.nativex.com/ and add your application.
- Read instructions at https://help.nativex.com/display/revenue/Ios+SDK+Integration+Guide to understand integration of iOS application with NativeX.
Step 1: Configure Pokkt Dashboard
- Create Account at https://www.pokkt.com
- Register your App here, then go in “Ad Network Settings” and add the data according to you like AppId, Class name, reward and placements.
- To use the NativeX Mediation please enter the following details on Pokkt Dashboard:
- Class Name (required):This is the class name that you define inside your application to set up the network. Classname for the network can be set during SDK integration. If you are using Pokkt’s default adaptors for mediation, then class name will be “NativeXNetwork” (you can simply copy-paste it without the quotes).
- App Id (required):Login to your NativeX account. The AppID is located directly to the right of your app name in the App ID column.
- Virtual Currency(required):Provide reward value which user will get after the reward ad. This is the same value which you provide in NativeX dashboard.
- Placement (required):Map Pokkt screen name with the NativeX Placements here which will appear on NativeX dashboard under created app. Please check NativeX documentation for more details of NativeX placements. In each NativeX placement you can configure single ad unit to be either Video or Interstitial or both.
- Screen Creation:For creating screen name, create screen name in Pokkt dashboard. Please check below screen shot.
- ECPM (required):Put your expected value of ECPM which will in turn rank this network in comparison to other configured networks.
- Please provide Reporting api key code and app id from NativeX account.
Step2: Configuration in Application
- Download the mediation project from POKKT and it is recommended to use the same class file NativeXNetworkin your project. And if you want to do some changes please do those changes in same file.
- Add the “NativeXiOSSDK_v5.5.9”file into your project. Make sure to update your project's dependencies accordingly.
- Add the necessary permissions for NativeX as suggested in NativeX integration document to your application.