From POKKT DOCUMENTATION
RevMob Pokkt Mediation
Last Update: 3rd April, 2019
Pokkt SDK version used: 7.5.0
RevMob SDK version used: 10.0.0
Download Latest Version Pokkt Mediation.
- Create account at https://www.revmobmobileadnetwork.com/ and add your application.
- RevMob will not serve ads if User has denied the GDPR consent to get personalised ads.
Step 1: Configure Pokkt Dashboard
- Create account at https://www.pokkt.com
- To use the RevMob Mediation please enter the following details on Pokkt Dashboard:
- App Id (required):Create or sign-in to your RevMob account and retrieve the RevMob App Id. Same need to provide here.
- Class Name (required):This is the class name that you define inside your application to set up the network. Classname for the network can be set during SDK integration. If you are using Pokkt’s default adaptors for mediation, then class name will be “RevMobNetwork” (you can simply copy-paste it without the quotes).
Step2: Configuration in Application
- Download the mediation project from POKKT and it is recommended to use the same class file RevMobNetworkin your project. And if you want to do some changes please do those changes in same file.
- Add the RevMobAds.framework either as a standalone library file in libs folder.