StartApp Pokkt Mediation
Last Update: 5th October, 2017
Pokkt SDK version used: 6.02.1
StartApp SDK version used: 3.6.6
Download Latest Version Pokkt Mediation.
- Common Steps for StartApp Pokkt Mediation:This is common documentation which is useful for all plugin.
- Native Integration:Check the Steps Mentioned for Native.
Common Steps for StartApp Pokkt Mediation
- Create account and Login at https://portal.startapp.com/#/signin
- Add an app under my apps tab in StartApp dashboard.
Step 1: Configure Pokkt Dashboard
- Create account and Login at http://www.pokkt.com
- Register your app here if not registered.
- To use the StartApp Mediation, enter the following details on Pokkt Dashboard:
- App Id (required):Create or sign into your StartApp account and retrieve the StartApp app ID. Same need to provide here. To get StartApp app id , log on to the StartApp platform, Go to the ‘My apps' tab in the top navigation bar.You will find the app ID along side the app name.
- Class Name (required):This is the class name that you define inside your application to set up the network. Classname for the network can be set during SDK integration. If you are using Pokkt’s default adaptors for mediation which is given in PokktMediation.jar, then class name will be com.pokkt.thirdparty.StartAppNetwork.
- ECPM:Put your expected value of ECPM which will in turn rank this network in comparison to other configured networks.
Reporting: Enter partner id or account id and Token/Password. Account id can by found by logging in StartApp account. Enter Token after getting it from StartApp account manager.
Step 2: Configuration in Application (Native)
- Download the mediation project from POKKT and it is suggested to use the same class file StartAppNetwork(StartAppNetwork.java , StartAppInterstitialManager.java and StartAppVideoManager.java) in your project.You have the option to make changes to these classes, in-fact you can create your own custom adaptor for StartApp using our protocol, just make sure to mention the exact name of class in the “class name” box, refer the Step 1.
- Add the "StartApp.jar"file into your project. Make sure to update your project's dependencies accordingly.
- Refer StartApp integration document at https://github.com/StartApp-SDK/Documentation/wiki/Android-InApp-Documentation
- Add the necessary permissions for StartApp as suggested in StartApp integration document to your application manifest.
- Add the recommended activitiesand meta datato your AndroidManifest.xmlas suggested in StartApp integration guide.
- StartApp expects activity context so please pass activity context in PokktAds.setPokktConfig()
- Add the necessary proguard details as suggested in StartApp integration guide if your app needs it.