From POKKT DOCUMENTATION
StartApp Pokkt Mediation
Last Update: 21st September, 2017
Pokkt SDK version used: 6.2
StartApp SDK version used: 3.5.0
Download Latest Version Pokkt Mediation.
- Create account at http://www.startapp.com/ and add your application.
- Read instructions at https://github.com/StartApp-SDK/Documentation/wiki/iOS-InApp-Documentation to understand integration of iOS application with StartApp.
Step 1: Configure Pokkt Dashboard
- Create account at https://www.pokkt.com
- To use the StartApp Mediation please enter the following details on Pokkt Dashboard:
- App Id (required):Create or sign-in to your StartApp account and retrieve the StartApp App Id. Same need to provide here.
- Class Name (required):This is the class name that you define inside your application to set up the network. Classname for the network can be set during SDK integration. If you are using Pokkt’s default adaptors for mediation, then class name will be “StartAppNetwork” (you can simply copy-paste it without the quotes).
Step2: Configuration in Application
- Download the mediation project from POKKT and it is recommended to use the same class file StartAppNetworkin your project. And if you want to do some changes please do those changes in same file.
- Add the StartApp.framework either as a standalone library file in libs folder.