UnityAd Pokkt Mediation
Last Update: 22nd February, 2017
Pokkt SDK version used: 6.0
UnityAds SDK version used: 2.0.8
Download Latest Version Pokkt Mediation.
- Common Steps for UnityAds Pokkt Mediation:This is common documentation which is useful for all plugin.
- Native Integration: Check the Steps Mentioned for Native.
- Xamarin Integration: There is no support for UnityAds.
- AIR Integration:Check the Steps Mentioned for AIR.
- Marmalade Integration: Check the Steps Mentioned for Marmalade.
- ShiVa Integration:There is no separate documentation for this. Please follow “Common UnityAds Pokkt Mediation” page.
- Cocos2d-x Integration:There is no separate documentation for this. Please follow “Common UnityAds Pokkt Mediation” page.
- Unity3D Integration:There is no separate documentation for this. Please follow “Common UnityAds Pokkt Mediation” page.
- Titanium Integration:There is no separate documentation for this. Please follow “Common UnityAds Pokkt Mediation” page.
Common Steps for UnityAds Pokkt Mediation
- Create account and login at https://unityads.unity3d.com
- Read instructions at http://unityads.unity3d.com/help/monetization/integration-guideandroid?_ga=1.144132211.772099677.1475667788 to integrate your android application with UnityAd.
Step 1: Configure Pokkt Dashboard
- Create Account at https://www.pokkt.com
- Register your app here if not registered.
- To use the Unity Ad Mediation, enter the following details on Pokkt Dashboard:
- Class Name (required):This is the fully qualified class name that you define inside your application to set up the network. Classname for the network can be set during SDK integration. If you are using Pokkt’s default adaptors for mediation which is given in PokktMediation.jar, then class name will be com.pokkt.thirdparty.Unity3DAdNetwork
- Game Id (required):Login to UnityAd developer dashboard and “select Game option->Add New Game-> open created App then copy Game Id from here.
- Reward Amount (required):Provide reward value which user will get after the watching reward ad.
- ECPM (required):Put your expected value of ECPM which will in turn rank this network in comparison to other configured networks.
- Screens (required):Here need to provide Placement name. First please create screen namein Pokkt dashboard which will reflect here same as screen name and same will map with placement name. Now create placement name in UnityAd dashboard. Once App has been created then choose monetization settings -> Advanced Settings -> Add new ad placement -> choose option either Videoor Rewarded videoas per your need and provide placement name here. Follow below screen shot to create screen name in Pokkt dashboard.
Step 2 : Configuration in Application (Native)
- Download the mediation project from POKKT and it is recommended to use the same class file Unity3DAdNetwork(Unity3DAdNetwork.java) in your project. You have the option to make changes to these classes, in-fact you can create your own custom adaptor for TapJoy using our protocol, just make sure to mention the exact name of class in the “class name” box, refer the Step 1.
- Add unity_ads.jarto your project. Make sure to update your project's dependencies accordingly.
- Refer Unity ad intergration document at http://unityads.unity3d.com/help/monetization/integration-guide-android?_ga=1.144132211.772099677.1475667788
- Add the necessary permissions for UnityAd as suggested in UnityAd integration document to your application manifest.
- Add the recommended activitiesand meta datato your AndroidManifest.xmlas suggested in UnityAd integration guide.
Follow the below steps to integrate Mediation in AIR android project:
- Add downloaded file PokktMediation.anein your project
- Download UnityAd ANE from below link and add this one in your project. This is just a suggestion to use this as we have tested with this but you can use your own ane.
- Google play service .ane file also required and few of the AdNetwork .ane comes with google play service .ane so be careful with this. We are giving PokktMediation.ane separate GooglePlayService.ANE separate.
- Follow above all process to complete integration and also check our given example specially app.xml file.
Follow the below steps to integrate Mediation in Marmalade android project:
- Check downloaded file which has one mediation project “PokktMediationExtension”and this need to be added in your project as subproject in .mkb file.
- UnityAd or Marmalade is not providing marmalade extension for UnityAd so you need to create your own extension or you can take our help. We have created dummy extension for this testing purpose. We can help you on this.
- Add created UnityAd extension project in your project as subproject.
- Follow above all process to complete integration and also check our given example.