From POKKT DOCUMENTATION
POKKT SDK v7.1.0 Integration Steps for Unreal Engine v4.15+
Download Latest Version Here
Last Update: 5th April, 2018
- Ensure that the project is a C++ project. A pure blueprint project is not supported at this moment.
- Put the “PokktAds” folder inside “Plugins” folder (create one if not there already) of your project directory.
- Restart the Editor to force-build the plugin and to open your project. Once successfully built, PokktAds Plugin should have been added to your project.
- Open a desired Actor in blueprint editor and add “Pokkt Ads” component to it. You should be able to notice all the SDK events. You can then subscribe to these events.
- You can enable on Pokkt SDK debug mode with “Should Debug” function, make sure to set it to false before final release.
- Now, first and foremost, ensure that you have set Pokkt configuration using “Set Pokkt Config” function. Any other calls to SDK’s APIs will fail if this is not set.
- You are now ready to cache/show Pokkt Ads. Simply make call to required API functions.