Vungle Pokkt Mediation
Last Update: 2nd January, 2019
Pokkt SDK version used: 7.4.0
Vungle SDK version used: 6.3.24
Download Latest Version Pokkt Mediation.
- Common Steps for Vungle Pokkt Mediation:This is common documentation which is useful for all plugin.
- Native Integration:Check the Steps Mentioned for Native.
- Xamarin Integration:Check the Steps Mentioned for Xamarin.
- AIR Integration:Check the Steps Mentioned for AIR.
- Marmalade Integration:Check the Steps Mentioned for Marmalade.
- ShiVa Integration:There is no separate documentation for this. Please follow “Common Vungle Pokkt Mediation” page.
- Cocos2d-x Integration:There is no separate documentation for this. Please follow “Common Vungle Pokkt Mediation” page.
- Unity3D Integration:There is no separate documentation for this. Please follow “Common Vungle Pokkt Mediation” page.
- Titanium Integration:There is no separate documentation for this. Please follow “Common Vungle Pokkt Mediation” page.
Common Steps for Vungle Pokkt Meditation
- Create account at https://v.vungle.com/dashboard/login
- Read instructions at https://support.vungle.com/hc/en-us/articles/204222794-Get-started-with-Vungle-Android-SDK to add Vungle to your application.
- Vungle will not serve ads if User has denied the GDPR consent to get personalised ads.
Step 1: Configure Pokkt Dashboard
- Create account and login at https://www.pokkt.com
- Register your app here if not registered.
- To use the Vungle Mediation, enter the following details on Pokkt Dashboard:
- Class Name (required):This is the fully qualified class name that you define inside your application to set up the network. Classname for the network can be set during SDK integration. If you are using Pokkt’s default adaptors for mediation which is given in PokktMediation.jar, then class name will be com.pokkt.thirdparty.VungleNetwork.
- Application Id (required):Login to Vungle dashboard and create new app. Once app has been created then open same and there you will get Application Id.
- ECPM (required):Put your expected value of ECPM which will in turn rank this network in comparison to other configured networks.
- Screens (required): Here need to provide Placement name. First please create screen name in Pokkt dashboard which will reflect here same as screen name and same will map with placement name. Now create placement name in Vungle dashboard. Once App has been created then click Placement tab and Add new ad placement and provide placement name here. Follow below screen shot to create screen name in Pokkt dashboard.
- Reporting (required): Enter reporting API key from your vungle account.
Step 2: Configuration in Application (Native)
- Download the mediation project from POKKT and it is recommended to use the same class file VungleNetwork in your project. And if you want to do some changes please do those changes in same file.
- Add the "vungle.jar" file into your project. Make sure to update your project's dependencies accordingly.
- Move the Vungle related all jars file into the libs folder of your project. Make sure to update your project's dependencies accordingly.
- Refer Vungle integration document at https://support.vungle.com/hc/en-us/articles/204222794-Get-started-with-Vungle-Android-SDK
- Add the necessary permissions for Vungle as suggested in Vungle integration document to your application manifest.
- Add the recommended activities and meta data to your AndroidManifest.xml as suggested in Vungle integration guide.
- Vungle expects activity context so please pass activity context in PokktAds.setPokktConfig()
Follow the below steps to integrate Mediation in Xamarin android project:
- Add downloaded file PokktMediation.dll in your project under reference section.
- You need to create your own .dll extension for Vungle as it is not been provided by Vungle.
- We had created .dll extension for Vungle for testing purpose but if you need then please let us know. We will help you on this.
- Follow above all process to complete integration.
Follow the below steps to integrate Mediation in AIR android project:
- Add downloaded file PokktMediation.ane in your project
- Download Vungle ANE from below link and add this one in your project.
- Google play service .ane file also required and few of the AdNetwork .ane comes with google play service .ane so be careful with this. We are giving PokktMediation.ane separate GooglePlayService.ANE separate.
- Follow above all process to complete integration and also check our given example specially app.xml file.
Follow the below steps to integrate Mediation in Marmalade android project:
- Check downloaded file which has one mediation project "PokktMediationExtension" and this need to be added in your project as subproject in .mkb file.
- Vungle or Marmalade is not providing marmalade extension for Vungle so you need to create your own extension or you can take our help. We have created dummy extension for this testing purpose. We can help you on this.
- Add created Vungle extension project in your project as subproject.
- Follow above all process to complete integration and also check our given example.